Note: The screen works, grade B condition (has a visible pressure mark on the bottom right, see photo 3). A good condition used gaming laptop (photos are of the listed unit). It has been tested and works. It has a 3-month warranty with us. It's sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing looks okay (some wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, around the ports etc). The inside looks decent (some slight signs of use on the keyboard, palm-rest, near the front edge etc). The keyboard is non backlit. The battery holds at least 95% capacity (checked by HP app, estimation only). The laptop comes pre-setup with the latest windows and drivers, securely repacked with the original AC charger only. A powerful laptop, expect normal fan noise under load. No internal DVD drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6-inch FHD IPS display (1920x1080, 60Hz, WLED-backlit display)
- Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core processor @2.20GHz (TurboBoost to 4.10GHz, 12 Threads)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM included
- 3GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q graphics
- 128GB SSD (OS)
- 1TB HDD (Extra storage)
- Non-backlit keyboard with numpad
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless AC, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack, SD Card reader
- Dimension: 252.5 x 382.4 x 24.5 mm @ 2.22Kg
- HP Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).