A very good condition used gaming laptop (photos are of the listed unit). It has been tested and works. Has a 3-month warranty with us. It may have some HP warranty until August 2021 (shown in the photos provided). It's sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing looks good (small wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc). The inside looks good too (very presentable condition). The battery has a high 95% capacity (checked by HP app, estimation only). The laptop comes pre-setup, securely repacked, with the original AC charger only. Powerful laptop, expect normal fan noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6-inch FHD display (1920x1080, 60Hz) LED-backlit display
- Ryzen 5 4600H 6-core processor @ 3.00 GHz (8MB L3 cache, TurboBoost upto 4.0Ghz, 12 Threads)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM included
- 3GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
- 256GB SSD
- Backlit Keypad
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB Type-C, HDMI
- Dimension: 23.5 x 360 x 257 mm - 1.98 Kg
- Battery: 4 cell
- HP Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).