A working used condition (the photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included in a securely repacked box. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 3-month warranty with us. Inside looks okay (some heavy wears/mark on the keyboard and palmrest, shiny from wears; cosmetic only). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc; wears/paint wears on the edges/ corners, cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 80% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works (There may be some surface marks visible, please see photos). Overall has a compact design, expect some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 7th Gen Core i5-7200U Dual-Core Processor @ 2.50GHz (up to 3.10GHz TurboBoost) 3MB Cache
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-7500U and up (comparable dual core equivalents, both 15W usage, i5 will have better battery life!)
- 240GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included
- HP 13.3 1366x768 HD Display (matte, TN, non touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- No Optical drive, internal battery, Ethernet port
- Ports: Power connector, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, USB-C, HDMI, 3.5mm combo jack, LAN, VGA, Kensington lock
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- HP ProBook 430 G4 Laptop and charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).