Item Condition:A working used condition laptop (the photos are from the listed unit); a charger is included, in repacked, secure box. Sold on the Margin Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 3-month warranty with us only. The battery holds a decent 90% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works, grade B (small mark visible, see photo 5-6). Inside looks okay (some small wears/marks visible). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (small bump mark on the lid; some wear/marks on the edges/base /, cosmetic only). 3x screws missing on the base cover (cover stays securely). Expect some normal noise and heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8265U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.6 GHz (upto 3.90 GHz TurboBoost)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 512GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included
- HP 13.3" 1920x1080 HD Touch Display (Glossy)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x HDMI; Ethernet;1x audio jack; Card reader
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Weight Starting at 1.49 kg (3.28 lb)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 30.86 x 23.09 x 1.80 cm (12.15 x 9.09 x 0.71 in)
- HP ProBook 430 G6 Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
Perform at your best with the fast 8th Gen quad-core Intel® Core™ processors and a long battery life.
The secure HP ProBook 430 is enhanced with a range of security features and built for business with a business focused chassis and connectivity options that can be tailored to your needs.
With a stylish, affordable, and ultraslim design, the HP ProBook 430 delivers for every business.