Item Condition:Note: a visile bump mark on the rear left corner of this device. A working used condition laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). The charger is included, in a repacked. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The screen looks good. The inside looks okay (heavy wears/marks on the keyboard/ trackpad/palmrest / grill; visibly shiny from wears; this does not affect functionality). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/ base; some paint wears visible). The battery holds a high 90% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. Expect some normal noise and heat under load, thin and light for its size. No optical drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8550U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.8 GHz (upto 4.0 GHz TurboBoost)
- 512GB SSD M.2
- 8GB RAM included (2x4GB, no slots spare)
- HP 14.0" 1920x1080 FHD Display (matte, IPS)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB type-A; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x HDMI; Ethernet; 1x VGA;1x audio jack; 1x docking connector
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- HP ProBook 440 G5 Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).