Grade C cosmetic condition unit. A working used condition (the photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included in a secure, repacked box. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The screen works, grade C condition (noticeable patch of surface marks on the centre). Inside has some heavy wears/mark on the keyboard and palmrest (very shiny from use but functional). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc; wears/paint wears on the edges/ corners, cosmetic only). The battery holds a good % charge (HP app estimation only). Overall compact body, expect some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 6th Gen Core i5-6200U Dual-Core Processor @ 2.30GHz (up to 2.80GHz TurboBoost)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-6500U and up (comparable dual core equivalents, both 15W usage, i5 will have better battery life!)
- 240GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included
- HP 15.6" 1366x768 HD Display (matte, TN)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; HDMI, VGA. Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack, kensington lock
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- External Battery, fingerprint reader
- HP ProBook 450 G3 i5 240 8GB Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).