A working used condition laptop (the photos are from the listed unit); a charger is included, in repacked, secure box. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 3-month warranty with us. Inside looks okay (some noticeable wear on the keyboard from use, visibly shiny; cosmetic only). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (some very noticeable wears/marks on the lid/edges/base; some noticeable paint wears/marks, cosmetic only). The battery holds a good 75% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works, grade B condition (a noticeable mark, and some bright marks visible, see photos 5). Has a DVD drive available for use. Expect some normal noise and heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 7th Gen Core i5-7200U Dual-core Processor @ 2.50GHz (up to 3.10GHz TurboBoost, 4 threads)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-7500U
- 240GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included
- HP 15.6" 1366x768 HD Display (matte, TN)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Optical drive
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; 1x USB-C; HDMI, VGA, Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack, Kensington lock, SD card slot
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- HP ProBook 450 G4 i5 240GB 8GB Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).