Item Condition:Note: the keypad has some noticeable signs of use (visibly shiny, see photo 4-5). A working used condition laptop (the photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included, in repacked box. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP warranty until June 2022. Inside looks okay (some noticeable wears on the keypad/bezel, etc). The outside casing looks decent, has some small wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; some paint wears visible). The battery holds at least 95% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. Powerful, thin and light; expect some normal noise and heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8265U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.6 GHz (upto 3.9 GHz TurboBoost)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 256GB SSD included
- 8GB RAM included
- 15.6" Full HD Display 1920x1080 (matte, non touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1, HDMI, LAN, 3.5mm combo jack
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 364.9 x 256.9 x 19 mm; approx 2kg
- HP ProBook 450 G6
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).