Item Condition:Please note: this device may have been used in a smoking environment (some smoke smell present). This is a decent condition used condition laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with a charger, in a repacked box. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU Buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests the unit may have HP warranty until June 2021 (see photos 2). Inside looks okay. The outside casing has some visible wears/marks (some wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, cosmetic only). This is the 2020 model. The battery holds a great 95% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. Expect some normal noise and heat under load, thin and light for its size (and spec). No optical drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 10th Gen Core i5-10210U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.6 GHz (upto 4.2 GHz TurboBoost)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 256GB SSD M.2
- 8GB RAM included (1x8, 1 slot spare)
- HP 15.6" 1920x1080 FHD Display (matte, non-touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x USB 2.0, Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack, HDMI, AC power, SD card slot
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- HP ProBook 450 G7 i5 256GB 8GB Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).