A working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included, in repacked box. Has a 3-month warranty with us. The screen works. Inside has some noticeable wears/mark (on the palmrest / trackpad; the keypad is shiny from wears). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc; some paint wears on the edges/ corners; small marks around the ports, cosmetic only). The battery holds a high 85% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- HP 17.3" 1920x1080 FHD Display (matte, IPS)
- NVIDIA GeForce 930MX Graphics Card (2GB DDR3)
- Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8250U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.6 GHz (upto 3.4 GHz TurboBoost)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 240GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 1x USB 2; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x HDMI; Ethernet; 1x VGA;1x audio jack; 1x docking connector
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 41.38 x 27.60 x 2.25 cm, 2.5kg
- HP ProBook 470 G5 Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).