A working used condition laptop (the photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included in a secure, repacked box. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 6-month warranty with us only. The serial number suggests HP UK Warranty until 2022 (see photo 7**). The inside looks good. The outside casing has some wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc; some marks/paint wears on the edges/ corners). The battery holds a high 95% charge (HWMonitor estimation only). The screen works, grade B condition (small surface marks, see photos 5-6). A powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load. No fingerprint reader.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8350U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.7 GHz (upto 3.6 GHz TurboBoost)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 512GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included
- HP 15.6" 1366x768 HD Display (matte, TN, non-touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Optical drive
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1; 2x USB 3.1; HDMI, Ethernet, Serial Port, 3.5mm combo jack, docking port
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- 48Whr Internal Battery
- HP ProBook 650 G4 i5 512GB 8GB Laptop
- HP genuine charger and plug
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).