Note: this unit has no DVD drive (space taken by a 2nd HDD drive). Fast used high-end CAD laptop (photos are from the listed unit), tested and works well. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU/International buyers: we cannot zero VAT). It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works, grade B (marks visible, see photo 3). Has some noticeable wears/marks inside (on the palmrest / bezel / trackpad). The keypad has some noticeable wears. The outside casing has noticeable wears/marks (wears/marks on the edges/rear/side/base, etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect performance. The battery holds some capacity (85% checked by HP app, estimation only, replacement batteries are available online if needed). A powerful laptop with plenty of RAM, so expects some normal noise under load. Includes the charger in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 256GB SSD + 750GB HDD
- 16GB RAM included
- Intel® Core™ i7-4800MQ @ 2.7 GHz (8 threads, 4 cores)
- For a more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- NVIDIA Quadro K610M (1GB)
- HP 15.6" FHD IPS Matte Display, wide viewing angle (1920x1080, IPS panel)
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- HP: HSPA+ Mobile Broadband (HS3110)
- Ports: Card reader, 3 x USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1), 1 x USB 2, VGA, DisplayPort, 1x Thunderbolt
- Networking: Intel Wireless (N), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Has a swappable battery
- Unleash your creativity and break free from your desktop with a sleek HP ZBook 15 mobile workstation that keeps you productive in the field.
- Take advantage of powerful processing and graphics, simple scalability, and the blazing-fast connectivity your team needs to perform and collaborate at the speed of creativity.
- Works out of the box: Great for startups, new hires, CAD, graphics design, office workload, etc; Windows updates, and drivers installed.
- HP ZBook 15
HP Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).