A good condition used premium workstation (photos from the listed unit). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial indicates HP Warranty until 2022). The inside looks good. The outside has some visible marks (on the edges/base/lid etc.). The screen works. The battery holds at least 70% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No DVD drive but plenty of ports. Very powerful laptop in a thin body, expect the normal heat/noise during usage. It comes with the charger only, in a repacked secure box. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request)
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-8750H 6-Core Processor @ 2.2 GHz (upto 4.1 GHz Technology, 12 Threads, Intel HD)
- Helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it a larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 15.6" FHD IPS 1920x1080 Display (matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000 4GB GDDR5 Dedicated Graphics
- (Certified professional card, great for CAD/ Design - supports SolidWorks 2020)
- 16GB RAM (1 of 4 slots used)
- 512GB SSD included
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 3x USB 3; 1xHDMI 2.0; audio jack; 2x USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.3); Card reader, Ethernet
- Networking: Intel Dual Band AC Wifi (802.11), Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Features: Webcam; internal battery
- HP ZBook 15 G5 Mobile Workstation
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
HP ZBook 15 G5 Mobile Workstation
Get blazing-fast performance with the heaviest multi-app workloads. Boost your speed on single and multi-threaded apps with the high-performance multi-core Intel processor. Through it all, our cutting-edge thermal design keeps everything cool and quiet.
Advanced security features come standard on every ZBook 15. System supports guards like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start - the industry’s first self-healing BIOS - mean your device is locked down tight, so your data and identity are too.
Ready to expand. No tools required.
When your technology needs evolve, you can easily upgrade. Simply remove the back panel and switch out your memory or storage in seconds.