Note: this laptop has Integrated graphics only. A used workstation laptop, tested and works (the photos from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The laptop comes pre-setup with the latest drivers, ready to use, along with HP charger, in a repacked box. The outside has some noticeable wears/marks (noticeable scratches/ marks on the edges/lid/base, etc). The inside looks very good (may have some small wears/marks). The display looks good. The battery holds a high 95% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No optical drive. Very powerful laptop in a thin body, expect the normal heat/noise during usage. Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial indicates HP Warranty until 2022, see photo 6).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- HP 15.6" FHD Privacy Screen (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Intel® Core™ Xeon E-2186M 6-Core Processor @ 2.9 GHz (upto 4.8 GHz Technology, 12MB cache, 12 Threads)
- Helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it a larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 32GB RAM included (2x16GB)
- Intel HD Graphics (no dedicated graphics card)
- 512GB SSD included
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit (Windows Pro logo on the back)
- Ports: 2x USB 3; 1xHDMI 2.0; audio jack; 2x USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.3); Card reader
- Networking: Intel Dual Band AC Wifi (802.11), Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Features: webcam; internal battery
- We do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's estimate, as it varies significantly with settings, usage & other factors.
- HP ZBook 15 G5 Studio Mobile Workstation
HP Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.