Note: A promotional pricing (the price is expected to increase once the first few has been sold). A like-new condition laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). We've unsealed the unit ourselves to update the software only (not used by any end-user since). The inside and outside of the device look great (there may be some small cosmetic wears/marks, we've not noticed much). The screen work. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The battery holds a very high / near full % of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No optical drive. Very powerful laptop in a thin body, expect the normal heat/noise during usage. Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us only. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial indicates HP UK Warranty until 2023, see photo 5). Comes with the charger only, in a repackaged box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-9850H 6-Core Processor @ 2.6 GHz (upto 4.6 GHz Turbo, 12MB cache, 12 Threads, Intel HD, vPro)
- Helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it a larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 15.6" Full-HD IPS Display (matte, 45% 250 nits, non-touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro T1000 4GB GDDR5 Dedicated Graphics (Certified CAD card, supports SolidWorks 2021)
- 32GB RAM (2x16GB DDR4, 2 slots remaining)
- 512GB SSD (NVMe)
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit (Windows Pro logo on the back)
- Ports: 3x USB 3; 1xHDMI 2.0b; audio jack; 2x USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.4); Card reader, Ethernet
- Networking: Intel Wireless (AX/Wifi 6), Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Features: Webcam; internal battery
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
- HP ZBook 15 G6 Laptop: Core i7 16GB RAM, T1000, Warranty Mobile Workstation
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
The powerhouse ZBook thrives with heavy workloads from rendering to engineering to simulation. With room to grow, it's the only machine you'll ever need.
Get blazing-fast performance with the heaviest multi-app workloads. Boost your speed on single and multi-threaded apps with the high-performance multi-core Intel processor. Through it all, our cutting-edge thermal design keeps everything cool and quiet.
Advanced security features come standard on every ZBook 15. System safeguards like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start - the industry’s first self-healing BIOS - mean your device is locked down tight, so your data and identity are too.
Ready to expand. No tools required.
When your technology needs evolve, you can easily upgrade. Simply remove the back panel and switch out your memory or storage in seconds.