A used workstation laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial indicates HP Warranty until early 2023, see photos). The outside of the device has some wears/ small bumps (small cosmetic bump near the audio port / front edges/corners; some noticeable wears on the lid, base & the edges etc). The inside looks has some cosmetic wears (a noticeable raised bump on the front left of the palmrest, see photo 3; signs of use on the keyboard, etc). This does not affect the performance. The screen works. Sold on the Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The battery holds 95% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No DVD drive. Very powerful laptop in a thin body, expect the normal heat/noise during usage. Comes with the charger only, in a repackaged box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i9-9880H Octa Processor @ 2.3 GHz (up to 4.8 GHz Turbo, 16MB cache, 16 Threads, Intel UHD)
- Helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it a larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 15.6" Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro T2000 4GB GDDR5 Dedicated Graphics (Certified CAD card, supports SolidWorks 2021)
- 32GB RAM
- 1TB SSD
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit (Windows Pro logo on the back)
- Ports: 3x USB 3; 1xHDMI 2.0b; audio jack; 2x USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.4); Card reader, Ethernet
- Networking: Intel Wireless (AX/Wifi 6), Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Features: internal battery
- HP ZBook 15 G6 Laptop Core i9 Mobile Workstation
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
The powerhouse ZBook thrives with heavy workloads from rendering to engineering to simulation. With room to grow, it's the only machine you'll ever need.
Get blazing-fast performance with the heaviest multi-app workloads. Boost your speed on single and multi-threaded apps with the high-performance multi-core Intel processor. Through it all, our cutting-edge thermal design keeps everything cool and quiet.
Advanced security features come standard on every ZBook 15. System safeguards like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start - the industry’s first self-healing BIOS - mean your device is locked down tight, so your data and identity are too.
Ready to expand. No tools required.
When your technology needs evolve, you can easily upgrade. Simply remove the back panel and switch out your memory or storage in seconds.