A working used workstation laptop (photos from the listed unit). It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The display works. The outside casing looks okay (the metal edges/corners have noticeable wears/marks, see photos 4-8). Decent condition inside (keypad has light wears; some small wears/marks). The battery holds a high 80% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No optical drive. The laptop comes with a compatible (non-OEM) charger, in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ @ 2.6 GHz (up to 3.5 GHz with TurboBoost, 6MB cache, 4 cores)
- Helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 15.6" FHD IPS Display (1920 x 1080, non-touch, matte)
- The high resolution helps you to multitask better.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M 4GB GDDR5 Professional Graphics (& Intel HD Graphics 530)
- Certificated and optimised professional card
- Built-in speakers
- 256GB SSD
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit (Windows Pro logo on the back)
- Ports: Card reader, 3x USB 3.0, 2x Thunderbolt 3, 1x HDMI 1.4, Ethernet, Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Dual Band AC Wifi (802.11), 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Extras: Webcam
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
- HP ZBook 15 Studio G3
- AC Charger (compatible, with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).