High-end used business workstation (photos are from the listed unit), tested and working. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The display looks good. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/ metal edge/base; wears around edges/corners, etc). Some marks on the inside (on the keypad/click button, etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. The battery holds a high 90% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No optical drive. It comes with a compatible charger (non-OEM), in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
Intel® Xeon E3-1505M V5 @ 2.8 GHz (up to 3.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 cores, Intel HD Graphics)
- A fast processor helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- Similar to the faster Core i7 processors, additionally has more enterprise feature support
- 15.6" Full-HD IPS Touch Display (LED-backlit, matte, 1920 x 1080, touch)
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- 16GB RAM included
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M Professional Graphics 4GB (for CAD workload)
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: Card reader, 3x USB 3.0, 2x Thunderbolt 3, 1x HDMI, Ethernet, Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Dual Band AC Wifi (802.11), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Extras: Webcam
- HP ZBook 15 G3 Touch
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).