A used business laptop (photos are from the listed unit), tested and working. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyer: we cannot zero VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The display works, grade B- condition (some surface marks visible, see photos 4-5). Inside looks decent otherwise (small bump mark on the speaker grill; some wears/marks on the keypad/trackpad, etc, etc). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/corners/base etc; some noticeable paint wears, e.g. on the rear edge). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. The battery holds 95% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No optical drive. It comes with an AC charger in a secure. repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- HP 15.6" FHD Display (1920x1080), LED, TN
- Intel® Core™ i7-6500U@ 2.50GHz (up to 3.10 GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 4MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores)
- Fast Core i7 processor to ensures more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 16GB RAM (2x8GB)
- 256GB SSD
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- AMD FirePro W4190M 2GB GDDR5 Professional graphics, with Intel HD Graphics 520 HD
- HP tuned Bang & Olufsen HD dual Stereo speakers & world facing digital mic array
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: DisplayPort. VGA, 1x USB 3.0 charging, 1x USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Type C, Headphone/Mic Combo
- Networking: Intel 8260 Wifi (802.11ac), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- 3-cell, 46 WHr Li-ion
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: (W x D x H) (38.33 x 25.77 x 1.99 cm), from 1.89 kg
This listing includes:
- HP ZBook 15u G3 i7 AMD GPU Laptop
- 65W Genuine HP Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our 3-month RTB laptop cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.