A high-end used laptop (photos are from the listed unit), tested and working. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (EU buyer: we cannot zero VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us; may have HP Warranty (serial number suggests warranty until late 2021, see photo 6 for details). The display work, grade B condition (some surface marks visible, see photo 4-5). Inside looks decent otherwise. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/corners/base; a small cosmetic bump visible on the base see photos 8). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. The battery holds a high 90% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). No optical drive. It comes with an AC charger in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8650U@ 1.90GHz (up to 4.20 GHz TurboBoost Technology, 8MB cache, 8 threads, 4 cores)
- 32GB RAM included (2x16GB)
- A large amount of RAM helps to keep more of your workload open.
- 1TB Solid-State Drive
- AMD FirePro WX 3100 2GB GDDR5 Professional graphics, with Intel HD Graphics 520 HD
- ISV Certified Card helps you to speed through Professional/CAD workload
- HP tuned Bang & Olufsen Speakers, mic, webcam
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0, 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x Ethernet, 1x Ultra Slim Dock Connector 1xUSB Type-C™ (Thunderbolt™ 3, USB 3.1), audio jack
- Networking: Intel 8265 Wifi (802.11ac), Ethernet, Bluetooth, NFC
- Internal battery
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader, Low halogen design
- Presence / size: (W x D x H) (37.08 x 25.1 x 1.86 cm), from 1.9 kg
- HP ZBook 15u G5
- HP Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our own RTB laptop cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.