Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: An excellent condition used workstation laptop, it performs well (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT margin scheme (price includes VAT, but VAT cannot be claimed back). This unit was made in June 2018 (very recent). Excellent condition inside/outside (may have small wears/marks, we've not noticed much). Display works well. Battery holds a high % (HP app estimation only). Has HP's Global warranty until July 2021 (see photo 3 for details, the warranty is with the laptop, no need to transfer). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Comes with the charger, in a repacked box.
Available: HP ZBook 15u G5 Mobile Workstation (Core i7 upto 4.1Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Radeon Pro, Ł2098 SRP)
- HP 15.6" FHD IPS Display (1920x1080), Ultra Wide Viewing Angle, Matte finish
- Intel® Core™ i7-8550U@ 1.8GHz (upto 4.0 GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 8MB cache, 8 threads, 4 cores)
- Fast Core i7 processor to ensures more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM (1x16GB, 1x slot available)
- Large amount of RAM helps to keep more of your workload in buffer.
- 512GB PCIe Solid-State Drive (NVMe, OS)
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- AMD FirePro WX 3100 2GB GDDR5 Professional graphics, with Intel HD Graphics 520 HD
- ISV Certified Card helps you to speed through Professional/CAD workload
- HP tuned Bang & Olufsen HD. dual Stereo speakers & world facing digital mic array
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0, 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x Ethernet, 1x Ultra Slim Dock Connector 1xUSB Type-C™ (Thunderbolt™ 3, USB 3.1), headphone/mic combo
- Networking: Intel 8265 Wifi (802.11ac), Ethernet, Bluetooth, NFC
- 3-cell, 56 WHr Li-ion
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader, Low halogen design
- Presence / size: (W x D x H) (37.08 x 25.1 x 1.86 cm), from 1.9 kg
This listing includes:
- HP ZBook 15u G5
- AC Charger
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.