This laptop is in a lower cosmetic condition overall. A working used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works, grade B- (a few stuck pixels visible). The outside casing has some heavy wears/marks (the lid has small dents / noticeable wears/marks; also has considerable wears/marks on the edges/corners/base; some paint visible worn off, etc). Inside has some noticeable wears/marks (palmrest/click buttons have noticeable wears; keypad is heavily worn, visibly shiny). These are cosmetic only, do not affect the performance. The battery holds some capacity (85% checked by HP app, estimation only, batteries are available online if needed). A powerful laptop, so expects some normal noise under load. Includes the charger in a repacked box. Weighs 3.5kg alone, definitely not a thin/light ultrabook.
Spec (of the listed):
- Intel® Core™ i7-4930XQ Extreme Edition @ 3.0 GHz (8 threads, 4 cores)
- A fast processor to ensures more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- NVIDIA Quadro K5100M 8GB GDDR5
- High-End ISV Certified Card helps you to speed through Professional/CAD workload
- 32GB RAM (4x8GB included)
- 17.3" HD+ Display (1600x900, TN, matte)
- 240GB SSD (OS, 2.5", spare caddy not included)
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: Card reader, 3 x USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1), 1 x USB 2, VGA, DisplayPort, 1x Thunderbolt
- Networking: Intel 6235-N Wireless (802.11N), 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Webcam, battery
- HP ZBook 17
- HP Charger
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).