A very good condition used Workstation (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (Serial number indicates HP warranty until 2022, see photo 5). The display works. Inside is in a decent condition. The outside casing has some light wears/marks (wears/ marks on the metal edges/edges/lid, edges, etc). These are cosmetic only and does not affect performance. The lid is very secure (makes a slight noise opening/closing). No optical drive. The battery holds a high 95% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). The laptop comes with a HP 200W charger (with a slim charger tip adapter), in a secure, repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" FHD IPS Display (1920 x 1080, anti-glare, non-touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro M5000M 8GB GDDR5 Professional Graphics
- 64GB RAM (4X16GB DDR4)
- Intel® Core™ Xeon E3-1535M V5 @ 2.9 GHz (up to 3.8 GHz with TurboBoost, 4 cores, Intel)
- Faster than the Core i7 of its generation, has more additional enterprise support
- 2x 512GB SSD (extra caddies not included)
- Bang & Olufsen branded speakers
- UK Backlit QWERTY Keypad
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: Card reader, 3x USB 3.0, 2x Thunderbolt 3, 1x HDMI 1.4, VGA, Ethernet, Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Dual Band AC Wifi (802.11), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Extras: Webcam, built-in speakers
- HP ZBook 17 G3
200W AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout, we can swap in the EU plug cable.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our 12-month RTB cover for the laptop is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only.
The HP ZBook 17 offers HP’s ultimate in power plus portability with a 17.3" IPS screen, massive scalability and configurability, and all the power-packed features.
Carry it with confidence
Push the boundaries of performance without pushing the boundaries of portability. HP's biggest and most powerful mobile workstation just got 25% thinner and 11% lighter than the previous generation, with a stunning magnesium aluminum facelift.
Create your ideal workstation
Enjoy Intel Core i7 processor options, plenty of RAM, Dedicated NVIDIA Quadro Graphics, dual Thunderbolt™ 3, and the HP IPS Display.