Note: has a cosmetic bump on the rear right edge (see photo 4-5). A good condition laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial indicates HP Warranty until 2023, please see photo 2). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The screen look good. The inside looks good (visible wear on the palmrest & bezel). The outside casing looks okay (noticeable marks on the lid & edges/corner; may have marks around the edges/ports etc.). The battery holds a decent 80% of the original capacity (HP app estimation only). This laptop comes with the charger, in a repackaged box. No internal DVD drive, but has a good selection of ports. A very powerful laptop, expect the normal heat/noise during usage.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-9850H 6-Core Processor @ 2.60 GHz (upto 4.60 GHz Technology, 12 Threads, Intel UHD 630)
- 17.3" FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-glare, non-touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 6GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics (Certified professional card, great for CAD/ Design)
- 32GB RAM included (2 of 4 slots used)
- 512 GB SSD NVMe M.2 (OS, has more slots; caddies not included)
- Bang & Olufsen HD audio
- No internal DVD drive
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows Pro 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 3x USB 3; 1x HDMI 2.0b; 1x Mini Display Port 1.4; audio jack; 2x USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.4); Card reader, Ethernet
- Networking: WiFi 6), Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Features: Webcam; internal battery
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
- HP ZBook 17 G6 Laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *The upgraded parts have a warranty with us only. **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
The flagship ZBook is our ultimate laptop for those who need desktop performance on the go. Edit multiple content streams, processcomplex data and develop in virtual reality—all on an impressive 17-inch diagonal screen.
Blitz render times and speed through multi-app workflows with the fast NVIDIA Quadro® graphics, upgradeable memory and multiple cores. And, with the industry-leading thermal design, everything stays cooler and quieter.
Work confidently knowing your laptop is certified to tackle the most demanding applications. Strenuously tested to meet software certification and deliver unparalleled performance with leading software providers, including Autodesk and Adobe®.
Ready to expand. No tools required.
When your technology needs evolve, you can easily upgrade. Simply remove the back panel and switch out your memory or storage in seconds.