This is the latest 2021 model, brand new, unsealed by us. Tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month warranty with us. May have remaining HP warranty (the serial suggests HP warranty until May 2024, see photo 3**). Inside looks & the outside looks good (may have some light wears, we haven't noticed much). The battery holds at least 95% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. Thin and light laptop, expect some normal noise and heat under load. No DVD drive. It comes with the charger in a securely repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 11th Gen Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor @2.4 GHz (upto 4.2 GHz TurboBoost; Intel Iris Xe Graphics)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Core i7-1165G7
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB, upgraded**)
- 14" 1920x1080 FHD IPS Display (matte, non-touch)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB type A, 2x USB-C (Thunderbolt 4); HDMI, audio jack, lock slot
- Networking: Wifi AX, Bluetooth
- 3 Cell Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32.3 x 21.46 x 1.79 cm; from 1.35 kg
- HP ZBook FireFly 14 G8 Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (our upgraded are covered by this RTB duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.