Grade C condition (some noticeable cosmetic wears/marks). A used gaming laptop (photos are of the listed unit). It has been tested and works. Has a 3-month warranty with us. It's sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing has some heavy cosmetic wears/marks ( on the corners/lid/edges/base, etc). The inside looks okay (some signs of use, but overall presentable condition). The lid/hinge works (to be picky: it makes a slight noise when opening/closing the lid). The battery has an acceptable 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The laptop comes pre-setup, securely repacked, with the original AC charger only. Powerful laptop, expect normal fan noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6-inch FHD IPS display (1920x1080, 60Hz) LED-backlit display
- Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor @ 2.50 GHz (6MB L3 cache, 4 cores & 4 threads, TurboBoost upto 3.5Ghz)
- 8GB RAM included
- 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics
- 128GB SSD (OS)
- 1TB HDD (Storage)
- Backlit Keypad
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C,1x 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet, headphone/mic combo
- Dimension: 25.8 x 380 x 265 mm - 2.40 Kg
- Battery: 3 cell
Included in this listing
- Lenovo Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).