A good condition used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month warranty with us (see photos 2, the suggests Lenovo warranty until early 2022). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing looks decent (has some small wears on the lid/edge/base). The screen looks okay. The condition inside the laptop is good (some signs of usage/mark). Overall good condition. The battery holds 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor app, estimation only). Thin and light for its size, expect some heat and noise under load. Comes with the charger in a repacked, secure box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 512GB SSD
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700U (4 cores, 8 threads; 2.30Ghz to 4.00Ghz; Vega 10)
- 14" FHD TN 1920x1080 Display (Matte, non-touch, 220 nits)
- 8GB RAM included
- Non-Backlit Keyboard (UK)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Webcam, internal battery, no ethernet, no optical drive
- Networking: Qualcomm Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Ports: Power, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1, Card reader, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm combo jack,
- Dimensions: 327 x 241 x 20 mm (1.60Kg)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.