A like-new condition desktop PC (includes a USB wireless adapter, keyboard & mouse, see photo 3). Tested and works. We've sealed it from brand-new ourselves to check the content (it has not been used by any end-user since). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2024, normally EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 4). Item is sold on a Margin VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). In an excellent condition overall (the cardboard box may have marks). A powerful desktop, expect some normal noise during use / under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10500 Processor (6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.10 GHz, 12 MB Cache, 35W, DDR4-2666) TurboBoost to 4.50GHz
- The real-world performance is not far from the i7 from similar generations
- 256GB SSD included
- 8GB RAM included
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Connectivity: No Bluetooth, No built in WiFi
- Front Ports: 1x USB-C, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x Headphone/Mic Combo Jack, 1x Microphone Jack
- Rear Ports: 4x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort, 1x Audio-Out, 1x Serial, 1x Ethernet
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 340 mm x 92.5 mm x 298 mm; 6 kg
- EAN: 0194778491976
- MPN: 11EX000TUK
- ThinkCentre M70s Mini PC
- Mouse & Keypad (UK layout)
- UK Plug cable; no display included (sold separately)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be
able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme,
the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only
display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed
as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB PC warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*any upgraded RAM parts, will have a warranty with us only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the unit's warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Big work from a small form factor.
The ThinkCentre M70s small form factor desktop PC is meant to do big jobs. At 8.2L, it saves space while working as hard as larger tower units. Improve productivity and employee experience with its power and convenience, while its sustainable design keeps your company eco-friendly.
Tackle to-do lists
The ThinkCentre M70s PC was designed to handle all of your business tasks with efficiency. Powerful 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and fast DDR4 memory let you multitask with ease, handling anything from email to complex data operations.
At a reduced 8.2L size, the M70s has an extra compact footprint, and is easy to deploy. Its Raven Black chassis has a clean, modern design that fits the evolving workspace. This PC will look great in any office, wherever you put it.
Green design, comfortable usage
The M70s meets multiple global sustainability standards, including Energy Star® 8.0, EPEAT® Silver, RoHS, and more. It’s also certified for low noise emission by TÜV Rheinland, so this PC is both eco- and employee-friendly.
Security inside and out
Lenovo’s ThinkShield security solutions offer a combination of hardware and software working together to protect your system. The dTPM 2.0 chip encrypts your passwords and data, while BIOS-based Smart USB Protection prevents unauthorized access via peripheral. Physically secure the device itself with multiple features.