Please note: No keyboard, mouse nor screen is included. No wifi built-in (you'll need a USB-Wifi dongle, sold separately). A reasonable condition used desktop PC. Tested and working. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. Photos are of the listed unit, some marks/small bumps visible on the outside casing. Has an optical drive and an array of ports It comes in a repacked box with windows 10 installed and ready to use.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7400 Quad-Core Processor, 4 Threads, 3.00 GHz, 6MB Cache
- The real-world performance is not far from the i7 6th Gen series processors
- 256GB SSD M.2
- 8GB RAM included (up to 64GB 2400Mhz supported)
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 series
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Connectivity: No wireless, ethernet
- Front Ports: 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.5mm microphone
- Rear Ports: Ethernet, VGA, 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse ports, 2x Display port, Parallel port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.25 x 29.05 x 34.35 cm; 6 kg
This listing includes:
- ThinkCentre M710s Desktop PC
- UK Kettle cable
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB PC warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*any upgraded RAM parts, will have a 3-month warranty with us only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the unit's warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.