Condition: Opened – never used
Condition Description: A like-new condition unit. Was sealed when it arrived with us in Nov (see photo 2), we've unsealed to update the software. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). It comes with charger only, in a repacked box. Pre-setup, ready to use. Has a 12-month warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (tends to be EU wide, local response level may vary, serial shows warranty until Nov 2022, see photo 5). The battery system has a high/nearly full capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Very powerful laptop in a thin & light design, expect the normal heat/noise.
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s IPS Laptop available (Core i5-8350U upto 3.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 1.3kg)
Business-Ready, Right Out Of The Box
- With powerful processing, a superb OS, a long battery life, the ThinkPad T480s is designed to enhance your productivity, anywhere.
- Easy to use, deploy, and service, this 14” robust laptop has a host of cutting-edge technology, including solid-state storage.
- All of this, plus the legendary ThinkPad reliability and support.
This listing includes:
- Lenovo T480s Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.