Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A working used Tablet, tested, working (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the standard VAT scheme. It comes with a charger in a repacked box (no stylus included). The display looks good. Has No internal DVD drive. Has 3 month RTB warranty with us). Inside is in an okay condition (very noticeable wears on the keypad/trackpad/palmrest, etc). The outside casing has noticeable wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/edges/base). Dual battery system holds some capacity: 35Wh tablet battery & the smaller secondary 26Wh in the keyboard base holds 80% & 91% respectively (checked by HWMonitor for estimation only; battery not covered by us). More units available.
Available: Lenovo ThinkPad Helix Business Ultrabook (Warranty, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro)
ThinkPad Helix combines the performance of a business Ultrabook with the mobility of a tablet.
Helix offers multiple modes to help you work, share or browse.
- LAPTOP, TABLET, STAND, AND TABLET+ MODES
- FULL HD 1920 X 1080 IPS DISPLAY
- DOLBY® HOME THEATER® AND DUAL STEREO SPEAKERS
- ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES, dual cameras
- FULL-SIZED, SPILL-RESISTANT KEYBOARD, & INTELLIGENT TOUCHPAD
*CruiseTech note: Manufacturer's battery life test tends to be based on the MobileMark® methodology and is an estimated maximum. Actual battery life may vary based on many factors, including screen brightness, active applications, features, power management settings, battery age and conditioning, and other customer preferences - as such we do not guarantee the system will reach the manufacturer's quote.
This listing includes:
- Lenovo Helix Tablet
- Lenovo AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU customer? Leave a note at checkout & we'll swap the UK charger for an EU plug for free.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).