A like-new condition used high-end laptop (photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in the original box (box may have some marks). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 12-month warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty (the serial number shows 2023 warranty, usually EU wide & local response level may vary**, see photo 2). The inside and outside of the device look great (there may be some small cosmetic wears/marks, we've not noticed much). The screen is in good condition. The battery has a high/full% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only). A powerful machine in a thin and light design, expect the normal noise/heat under load. Pre-setup, running Windows 10 Pro. USB Ethernet adapter included.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor: 2.60Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 5.00Ghz, 12MB Cache, 12 Threads).
- 16GB RAM included (1x16GB)
- 512GB SSD included (M.2, OS)
- 15.6" Full-HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080, non-touch, 300nits)
- 4GB NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 Graphics with Max-Q Design (Professional ISV graphics card, supports SolidWorks 2020)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- QWERTY UK Backlit keypad
- Features: Fingerprint reader; Webcam with privacy cover; lock slot
- Connectivity: Intel Wireless AX + Bluetooth®; No WWAN card.
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.1; 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3; HDMI 2.0; Audio jack
- Green Certification: EPEAT, ENERGY STAR® 6.1, GREENGUARD®, RoHS Compliant
- Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 Laptop
- 135W Lenovo AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
More Product info:
Premium design. Powerful computing
The ThinkPad P1 Gen3 is the perfect combination of form and function. This stylish mobile workstation is built with a rugged, thin design. The stunning design hints at what’s inside: an amazingly powerful system that offers a choice of the fast Intel® processors and professional NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics.
As powerful as the software you use
The ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 features the fast Intel® Core™ processing power, and the option of NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics. For professionals who work in Architecture, Design, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment, this mobile workstation is a no-brainer. Plus it offers ISV certification in industry-leading software like AutoCAD®, CATIA®, Creo®, and more (see Tech Specs for all).
Perfectly suited for portability
Engineered with durable, lightweight carbon fiber, the ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 is our lightest 15.6" mobile workstation available. Starting at just 1.7kg, this device can accompany you anywhere—whether in the field or to the café.
The ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 mobile workstation includes an Ultra-Performance Mode setting that enables the system to reach "redline" maximum performance. Airflow and thermal saturation are optimized to keep your device running fast and efficiently. It’s perfect for power users who work—and play—hard!
Reliability you can count on
ThinkPad laptops are tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust these laptops to handle whatever life throws your way.