A like-new condition laptop, we've unsealed it to check the content (photos show the general condition). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU Buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. Has Lenovo Warranty until 2023 (normally EU wide, local response level varies**, see photos 2). It comes with the charger, in the original box (the box may have some marks). The screen looks good. The inside & outside look great (we've not noticed much otherwise). The battery will hold full/nearly full capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Very powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Very similar to the ThinkPad T14 (AMD), additionally has the certified drivers for CAD.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 4750U 8-Cores Processor @1.7Ghz, upto 4.1Ghz TurboBoost (16 Threads)
- Similar performance to the Intel Core i7 in the single-threaded tasks; sometimes faster in multi-tasking.
- 14.0" FHD IPS Display (wide viewing angle, matte, 1920x1080, non-touch, 250nits)
- 16GB RAM included (8GB onboard, upgraded from 8GB*)
- 256GB SSD (M.2, NVMe)
- Windows 10 Home
- Backlit Keyboard (UK QWERTY)
- Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, no WWAN
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot
- Dimension: 329 x 227 x 17.9 mm, from 1.47kg
- Ports: 2 x USB 3 Type-A; 2x USB-C (no TB3 support); Headphone and mic combo jack, Dock
- MicroSD card reader, HDMI 1.4, 50Wh battery*
- EAN: 0195348559072
- MPN: 20Y1000SUK
- Lenovo Thinkpad P14s Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades, RAM; our RAM will be at least 2400Mhz or faster). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Lenovo ThinkPad P14s (AMD):
Featuring the power of AMD Ryzen® 7 PRO processors and integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega graphics, the ThinkPad P14s (AMD) is also amongst Lenovo’s smallest, lightest workstation.
At 17.9mm (0.70") and 1.47kg, with longer battery life, this laptop is amazingly portable. Designed with STEM students in mind, the P14s (AMD) is ideal for light-duty computer-aided design (CAD).
CruiseTech notes: this is very similar to the ThinkPad T14 (AMD) - the P series tends to additionally have some certified drivers. The AMD model of the T14 & P14s has no Thunderbolt 3 support. Although the P14s (AMD) is marketed as a CAD product, it has no dedicated graphics card (required in many CAD apps), so whilst it may cope with the viewing of some very light 2D apps, if you do intend to do a more serious 3D CAD workload (e.g. SolidWorks), consider a laptop with a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro card instead. We personally think of the P14s (AMD) as a T14 (AMD) as they're highly similar otherwise (except for the naming).