- Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor: 2.6Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 5.0Ghz, 12MB Cache, 12 Threads).
- 16GB RAM included (DDR4 non-ECC)
- 512GB SSD included (1x M.2, NVMe, OS)
- NVIDIA® Quadro® T2000 4GB (Professional ISV graphics card)
- 15.6" Full-HD (1920 x 1080, IPS, Matt, Non-Touch)
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Backlit keypad (UK Layout)
- Features: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0; Kensington® lock slot, Webcam
- Connectivity: Wireless 6 + Bluetooth®; No WWAN card.
- Ports: 2 x USB A 3.2 Gen 1 (1 always on); 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt™ 3; USB-C; HDMI 2.0; Audio jack; Ethernet, Card reader, (No colormeter)
- Dimension: 14.78" x 9.93" x 1.15" / 375.4mm x 252.3mm x 29.1mm; From 2.75Kg
- Green Certification: ENERGY STAR® 7.1 GREENGUARD® RoHS compliant
- Lenovo ThinkPad P15 laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.