Condition: Seller refurbished
Seller notes: A working used high-end workstation laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Pre-setup with a fresh Windows & latest drivers, read to use; comes with the charger only, in a repacked box. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). It has a 12-month warranty with us only. Inside has noticeable wears on the palmrest /trackpad/keypad and the click buttons. The outside casing looks okay, some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; some corner/edge/base paint has worn visibly, cosmetic only). The screen looks good. The battery has a high 75% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (Lenovo site suggests Feb 2021, see photo 7 for details, ThinkPad warranty tends to be EU wide, local response level vary)
Intel Xeon E3-1535M V6 Processor: 3.1Ghz (Turbo Boosts upto 4.2Ghz, 8MB Cache, 8 Threads, 4 Cores).
A high-end processor, similar to the fast Core i7, additionally has the enterprise grade ECC memory support.
32GB RAM included (2x ECC 16GB, 2x slots available)15.6" FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)512GB NVMe SSD included (M.2; 1x M.2 caddy included; 2.5" caddies not included)NVIDIA® Quadro® M2200, 4GB MemoryUK QWERTY Backlit keypadRunning Windows 10 Pro 64 bitPorts: 4 USB 3.0; HDMI 1.4; Mini DP 1.2; 1 USB-C (Thunderbolt™3); Ethernet, Docking; Card reader, audio jackOther: Webcam with micConnectivity: Intel Wireless 8265 a/c + Bluetooth®, No WWAN card.Dimension: 377.4 x 252.3 x 24.5-25.9 mm; starting at 2.5 kgGreen Certification: EPEAT™ Gold, ENERGY STAR® 6.1, GREENGUARD®, RoHS CompliantWe do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's estimate, as it varies significantly with settings, usage & other factors.
- Lenovo ThinkPad P51 laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include an EU plug cable, instead of the UK cable, just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.