A working used high-end workstation laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install & read to use. The outside casing has some noticeable paint wears / marks (on the lid/edges/corners; some paint on the corners/edges/base paint has worn off noticeably, cosmetic only). The keypad has some visible wears. Inside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the palmrest /trackpad, and the click buttons). The screen looks good. The battery has a high 75% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). It comes with the charger only, in a repacked box. It has a 3-month warranty with us only. May have remaining Lenovo's warranty** (Lenovo site suggests 2021, see photo 7 for details, ThinkPad warranty tends to be EU wide, local response level vary).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Xeon E3-1535M V6 Processor: 3.1Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 4.2Ghz, 8MB Cache, 8 Threads, 4 Cores).
- A high-end processor, similar to the fast Core i7, additionally has the enterprise-grade ECC memory support.
- 64GB RAM included (4 x ECC 16GB DDR4)
- 15.6" FHD IPS Display (matte, 1920x1080, LED-backlit, non-touch)
- 512GB SSD included (extra caddies not included)
- NVIDIA® Quadro® M2200, 4GB Memory (Professional ISV graphics card)
- Backlit keypad with numberpad (UK QWERTY Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Ports: 4 USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4, Mini DP 1.2, 1 USB-C with TB™3, Ethernet, Docking connector, SD reader, audio jack
- Features: Webcam with mic
- Connectivity: WLAN: Intel® 8265 2 x 2 a/c + Bluetooth® 4.1, No WWAN card.
- Dimension: 377.4 x 252.3 x 24.5-25.9 mm / 14.86" x 9.93" x 0.96-1.02", Starting at 2.5 kg / 5.6 lbs
- Green Certification: EPEAT™ Gold, ENERGY STAR® 6.1, GREENGUARD®, RoHS Compliant
- Lenovo ThinkPad P51 laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include an EU plug cable, instead of the UK cable, just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Lenovo ThinkPad P51
Redefining power in a 15.6" mobile workstation
The ThinkPad P51 redefines the concept of power. Fast Intel® Core processors, plenty of RAM, Mil-Spec testing for durability, blazing-fast connection speeds,
and unprecedented storage and memory make this workstation your go-to PC for getting the job done.
PC performance has never been faster. Intel® processors with built-in security are designed to take your productivity, creativity, and 3D apps to the next level. And with Windows 10 Pro you can empower yourself and your business to do great things across many devices securely anywhere, with anyone, and at any time. Fitting a variety of budgets, it's also very easy to use. So you can get more done right from the start.
A gorgeous 15.6" Full-HD display with IPS technology, for wider viewing angles. Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 revolutionizes connection technology – simultaneously supporting high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port.
Impressive features built-in
The ThinkPad P51 features Lenovo’s award-winning keyboard, which is made better with an improved Touchpad. Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint®pointing device. Because you demand proven performance and software stability, Lenovo ensures that more than 100 applications are ISV certified.
Because industry professionals require proven performance and software stability, more than 100 applications are tested and certified by industry-leading independent software vendors.