Condition: Seller refurbished
Item Description: Promotional pricing. A good condition workstation (the 9 photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Decent condition inside (some noticeable wears around the keypad, see photo 5; wears on the trackpad/keypad). Some marks visible the outside casing (on the lid/edges/back/base; some paint wears near the ports). The screen looks good, grade B+ (1x stuck pixel, see photo 3). The large battery has a high % of the full designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only). It comes with the charger in a secure, repacked box. It has a 12-month warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial number shows Feb 2022 warranty, usually EU wide & local response level may vary, see photo 5).
Available: Lenovo ThinkPad P52 CAD Laptop: 64GB RAM 6-Core Xeon upto 4.4Ghz 2x 512GB Quadro
Tech spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel XEON E-2176M 6-Core Processor: 2.7Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 4.4Ghz, 12MB Cache, 12 Threads).
- Highest-end processor available on the P52, has the same feature as the fastest Core i7-8850H of the same generation & runs faster.
- Additionally, it supports the enterprise-friendly feature of ECC memory (RAM included is non-ECC).
- Display: 15.6" Full-HD (1920 x 1080, IPS, 250 nits, non-touch) - high-quality screen makes multitasking easier.
- Graphics: NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000, 4 GB Memory (Professional ISV graphics card)
- 64GB RAM included (2400Mhz DDR4 non-ECC; 4x slots in total, 2x32GB RAM installed)
- 2x 512GB SSD included, equivalent to 1TB of storage in total (M.2, NVMe)
- OS is installed on 1x 512GB, with the other drive as storage. 2 x M.2 SSD slots are used; 1 x 2.5" HDD slot available, caddy not included
- OS: Windows 10 Pro for Workstation 64-bit
- Backlit ThinkPad keypad, with numberpad (UK QWERTY Layout)
- Dolby Atmos® support for headset (Headset not included).
- Features: Webcam; Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0; Match-on-chip fingerprint reader; ThinkShutter privacy cover; Kensington® lock slot
- Connectivity: Wireless Intel® 9560 a/c + Bluetooth®; No WWAN card.
- Ports: 3 x USB 3.1; 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3; HDMI 2.0; 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC); Combo audio / mic Mini DisplayPort 1.4; RJ45 (No colormeter, no SC reader)
- Dimension: 377.4 mm x 252.3 mm x 24.5 mm; From 2.45Kg
- Green Certification: EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR® 6.1, GREENGUARD®, RoHS Compliant
- Lenovo ThinkPad P52 CAD Laptop: 64GB RAM 6-Core Xeon upto 4.4Ghz 2x 512GB Quadro
- 170W AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU/International buyer? To get the charger to work, you might need either a plug adapter, or your local power cord.
*note: battery figure quoted from the Lenovo's site - such estimates are done in optimal settings; in real usage, battery life may vary significantly depending on workload/amount of background apps (as such whilst we note down the estimated capacity remaining on the battery, we don't specifically guarantee that the quoted battery life can be reached).
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Powering unlimited possibilities
With powerful Intel® Xeon® processing and NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics, the ThinkPad P52 is like no other 15.6” workstation.
A great choice for engineers and designers, and anyone who needs powerful performance in a compact chassis.