A working used high-end laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: We're unable to zero-vat). Has a 6-month warranty with us only. May have remaining Lenovo's warranty remaining** (Serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until May 2022, see photo 2 for details, tends to be EU wide, local response level vary). Good condition inside (some wears on the trackpad, keypad and palmrest; slightly shiny from use). Very noticeable cosmetic wears/marks on the outside casing (mainly on the sides, see photos 5-6; some marks visible on the lid/base/corners etc; some noticeable paint wears). The screen works. The battery holds a high 90% of the original capacity (HWMonitor estimation only). Comes with the charger only in a securely repacked box. A very powerful machine, expect the normal noise/heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor: 2.20Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 4.10Ghz, 9MB Cache, 12 Threads).
- 32GB RAM included (2x16GB Sticks, 2 slots still available)
- 512GB SSD included (M.2, NVMe; upgraded)
- Has 1x spare M.2 slot & 1x 2.5" slots (latter requires caddy&cable, sold separately)
- 15.6" Full-HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080, matte, non-touch)
- 4GB NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 Graphics (Professional ISV graphics card, supports SolidWorks 2020)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Backlit keypad (UK layout)
- Dolby Atmos® support
- Features: TPM 2.0; Fingerprint reader; Webcam with privacy cover;
- Connectivity: Wireless Intel® 9560 & Bluetooth®; No WWAN card.
- Ports: 3 x USB 3.1; 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3; HDMI 2.0; 4-in-1 card reader; Audio jack; Mini DisplayPort 1.4; RJ45 (No colormeter, no SC reader)
- Dimension: 377.4 mm x 252.3 mm x 24.5 mm; From 2.45Kg
- Green Certification: EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR® 6.1, GREENGUARD®, RoHS Compliant
This listing includes:
- Lenovo P52 laptop
- 170W AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB limited hardware warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers up upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
More Product info:
ThinkPad P52: Powering unlimited possibilities
With powerful Intel® processing and NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics, the ThinkPad P52 is like no other 15.6” workstation.
A great choice for engineers and designers, and anyone who needs powerful performance in a compact chassis.