- Intel Core i7-9850H 6-Core Processor: 2.6Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 4.6Ghz, 12MB Cache, 12 Threads).
- 4GB NVIDIA® Quadro® T2000 (Professional ISV graphics card)
- 15.6" Full-HD (1920 x 1080, IPS, non-touch)
- 32GB RAM included (DDR4 non-ECC; 4x slots in total, 2x16GB RAM installed)
- 512GB SSD included (M.2, NVMe; has 1x M.2 & 1 x 2.5" HDD slot remaining; 2.5" requires cable/caddy, sold separately)
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Backlit ThinkPad keypad (UK QWERTY Layout)
- Features: Webcam; Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0; Match-on-chip fingerprint reader; Kensington® lock slot
- Webcam (privacy shutter)
- Connectivity: Wireless 6 + Bluetooth®; No WWAN card.
- Ports: 2 x USB type A; 1x USB-C; 2x USB-C Thunderbolt 3; HDMI 2.0; SD reader; audio jack; 1.4; Ethernet, (No colormeter)
- Dimension: 377.4 mm x 252.3 mm x 24.5 mm; From 2.45Kg
- Green Certification: ENERGY STAR® 7.1, EPEAT®, GREENGUARD®, RoHS Compliant
- Lenovo P53 laptop
170W AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Ready. Set. Render.
With the 9th Gen Intel® Xeon®, the ThinkPad P53 delivers more power. And with the option of the NVIDIA® Quadro GPU, it's more than capable of rendering and handling data-intensive projects. Additionally, the P53 includes ISV certification from all the major vendors, like 3dsMax®, AutoCAD®, CATIA®, Decision Space®, Petrel®, and Vectorworks®.
Dazzle or be dazzled
The ThinkPad P53 offers a 15.6” FHD Display. Enjoy expanded contrast, more refined detail. Whether you’re creating or viewing multimedia, you’ll love the visuals!
When you need it yesterday
The ThinkPad P53 features WiFi-6 certification, the fastest WiFi ever. It’s built to handle larger capacity, especially when running in crowded environments—so no waiting or buffering. Go ahead and stream video, or create it. With a battery that runs longer, this mobile workstation is ready for anything, anywhere*.
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
Tested for battle, built for life
Because you need reliability, the ThinkPad P53 mobile workstation is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure it runs in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
You take care of business
Keep your business data—and your privacy—safe with the ThinkPad P53 mobile workstations’ comprehensive suite of ThinkShield security features. Its discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) encrypts data and works in conjunction with Windows 10 security. ThinkShutter, a physical camera cover, blocks the lens to ensure that you’re only seen when you want to be. And the fingerprint reader uses biometrics to log you in with a simple touch.
Speakers on the P53 deliver premium sound with Dolby® Audio, which energizes your entertainment with rich, powerful sound. It dynamically adjusts audio to deliver a better quality in a virtual surround sound experience for your entertainment needs. And dual far-field mics ensure that you’ll be heard clearly on every call.