A great condition laptop, tested and works by our technicians (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Margin VAT Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. Serial number suggests Lenovo Warranty until 2024 (normally EU wide, local response level varies**, see photos 3). It comes with the charger, in a securely repacked box. The touch screen works well (soft touch, no glass panel). The inside & outside look great (some small wears/marks, we've not noticed much). The battery holds 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Very powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 4750U 8-Cores Processor @1.7Ghz, upto 4.1Ghz TurboBoost (16 Threads)
- Similar performance to the Intel Core i7 in the single-threaded tasks; sometimes faster in multi-tasking.
- 14.0" FHD IPS Display 1920x1080 (Matte, touch)
- 16GB RAM included (onboard; 1x RAM slot available)
- 512GB SSD (M.2, NVMe)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit Keyboard (UK QWERTY)
- Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, no WWAN
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot
- Dimension: 329 x 226 x 16.1 mm, from 1.27kg
- Ports: 2 USB-A 1x USB-C (no TB3 support); Headphone and mic combo jack, Dock
- MicroSD card reader, HDMI 1.4, Internal battery*
- Dimension: 17.9mm x 329mm x 227mm; from 1.46kg
- Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades, RAM; our RAM will be at least 2400Mhz or faster). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.