A like-new condition laptop, unboxed to check the content. It comes with the charger, in its original box (box may have some marks). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty remaining** (serial number indicates warranty until April 2024, normally EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 2). Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install. The screen works. The inside and outside look great (unsealed from new, to update the software only, it has not used by any end-user since; may have small wears/marks, we've not noticed much). This is the larger version of the popular ThinkPad T14. The battery holds full/very high 95% of the charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design (Nvidia GPU model), expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10610U vPro @1.80 Ghz Quad-Core Processor, upto 4.90Ghz TurboBoost (Intel HD, 8MB Cache)
- 15.6" FHD IPS Touch Display (wide viewing angle, matte, 1920x1080)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX330 2GB Graphics
- 32GB RAM included (upgraded from 16GB*)
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro
- UK Backlit keypad
- WiFi 802.11 AX (Intel Dual-Band, Bluetooth), Ethernet, no WWAN
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot
- Dimension: 365 x 248 x 19.1 mm, from 1.89kg
- 1x USB-C, 1x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C, 2 x USB 3.1, HDMI, Ethernet, Headphone and mic combo jack
- MicroSD card reader, HDMI 1.4, 57Wh battery*
- Lenovo ThinkPad T15 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our RTB limited hardware warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (any of our upgrades would be covered by this duration only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.