A working condition laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The screen works (some marks on the plastic bezel, not on the screen, see photo 5). Inside looks okay (keypad/trackpad have noticeable wears / visibly shiny). The outside has some very noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/base; some paint wears on the edges/corners, etc). The laptop comes with charger only, in a repacked box. Pre-setup, ready to use. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The dual battery setup holds 83% & 73% of the capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin & light design, expect the normal heat/noise.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-7500U @2.7Ghz, upto 3.5Ghz TurboBoost (Intel HD)
- 256GB SSD
- 14.0" HD 1920x1080 IPS Display (matte finish, non-touch)
- 12GB RAM included (upgraded from 8GB*)
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Backlit UK QWERTY keypad
- WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth,
- No WWAN,
- 1x 48Wh Swappable Battery
- Dimension: 336.6 mm x 232.5 mm x 19.95 mm, from 1.67kg
- Ports: Thunderbolt™, 3 x USB 3.0, Card reader, audio jack, HDMI, Ethernet
- Lenovo T470 Laptop
Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Our upgraded parts (4GB extra RAM) will have a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. **Our own RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Business-Ready, Right Out Of The Box
With powerful processing, a superb operating system, and longer battery life, the ThinkPad T470 is designed to enhance your productivity, anywhere. Easy to use, deploy, and service, this 14” robust laptop has a host of cutting-edge technology, including solid-state storage. All of this, plus the legendary ThinkPad reliability and support.