A used business laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we cannot zero VAT). Has 6-month RTB warranty with us, May have Lenovo warranty remaining** (SN suggests Lenovo warranty until Jan 2021; tends to be EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 5). The screen works, grade B+ (small mark visible, see photo 3). Inside has noticeable wears/marks (e.g. trackpad is visibly shiny; some wears on the keypad/ palmrest); the outside casing has noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/base, etc). The dual battery system holds some capacity (98% and 95%, checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). It comes with charger only, in a repacked box.
Specs (of this listed unit):
- 14" Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- 240GB SSD (M.2, OS, SATA3)
- 8GB RAM
- Intel Core™ i5-7300U Processor 2.6Ghz (3M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz)
- Fast and efficient processor, the speed is comparable to Core i7-6500U
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit
- Battery (3C 26Wh&3C 24Wh)
- Backlit Keypad (QWERTY UK layout)
- Webcam, Dolby Audio, Black Colour
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC/B/G/N 8260, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Dimension: 33.1 x 22.68 x 1.88 (cm), 1.4kg
- Port: 3 x USB 3.0, Ethernet, Thunderbolt™, HDMI™, 4-in-1 Card Reader, Headphone / Mic
ThinkPad T470S: Business-Ready, Right Out Of The Box
- With powerful processing, a superb OS, a long battery life, it is designed to enhance your productivity, anywhere.
- Easy to use, deploy & service, this 14” robust laptop has a host of cutting-edge technology, including SSD.
- All of this, plus the legendary ThinkPad reliability and support.
- Lenovo T470S Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger
Peace of mind:
More Product Info:
Tested for Battle, Built for Success
Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes 12 stringent military tests and over 200 quality checks. So, you can rest easy knowing that your T470s is more than capable of surviving the bumps and bruises of everyday life.
Easy to set up and roll out, the T470s is also quick to service, upgrade, and secure. From an everyday user to an IT technician, this business laptop is designed to make life (and work) easier for everyone.
Make Light Work of Long Days
With its two batteries and Power Bridge technology, the T470s gives you greater flexibility and up to 10.5 hours of power on a single charge. That's more than enough juice to help you burn the midnight oil or binge watch your favorite shows.
For On-the-Go Productivity and Entertainment
Weighing around 1.3 kg and under 19 mm thin, the T470s gives you portability, without sacrificing performance. Its 14" FHD display delivers sharp, vibrant visuals perfect for working on the go or kicking back to enjoy a movie.
Enhanced, Smoother Interaction
By constantly listening to our customers, we have been able to refine the T470’s TrackPad and TrackPoint. With an improved design that lessens jumps or gaps when scrolling, these pointing devices offer a smoother, cleaner, and more accurate experience. Together with the award-winning ergonomic ThinkPad keyboard, the T470s will soon help you make light work of hard work
Prepare to Be Thunderstruck
The T470s includes Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3—the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power. So you get Thunderbolt, USB-C, and DisplayPort.