Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A working business laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has 12-month warranty with us. Inside has noticeable wears (heavy wears on the keypad/palmrest/trackpad, etc). The outside casing looks has noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/sides and base; some corner paint has worn; cosmetic only). The screen works, grade B- (some surface marks, and a small bright mark is visible, see photo 5). Clean install, pre-setup, updated, ready to use. It comes with charger only, in a repacked box. No fingerprint reader, no backlit keypad. The dual battery system has a 99% and 88% capacity (estimation by HWMonitor). May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (Serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until March 2022, tends to be EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 7).
Lenovo ThinkPad T480 FHD Laptop available
Business-Ready, Right Out Of The Box
- With powerful processing, a superb operating system, a long battery life, the ThinkPad T480 is designed to enhance your productivity, anywhere.
- Easy to use, deploy, and service, this 14” robust laptop has a host of cutting-edge technology, including solid-state storage.
- All of this, plus the legendary ThinkPad reliability and support.
- Lenovo T480 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
More product info: