A used business laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). The touch screen works. Poorer grade C condition (heavy surface marks when the screen is on, see photo 2-4). Heavy wears on the inside (keypad/trackpad are visibly shiny). The outside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/base, etc). The laptop comes with charger only, in a repacked box. Pre-setup, ready to use. Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. May have manufacturer's warranty remaining** (the serial number suggests Lenovo warranty until 2022, tends to be EU wide, local response level may vary, see photo 6). The batteries both hold 75% of their capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin & light design, expect the normal heat/noise.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8350U @1.7Ghz, upto 3.6Ghz TurboBoost (6MB SmartCache, Intel HD)
- 256GB SSD
- 14.0" HD 1920x1080 Display, matte finish 1920x1080 (Touch)
- 16GB RAM included (DDR4, 2x8GB)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit UK QWERTY keypad
- WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth,
- No WWAN, no Fingerprint reader,
- Dual Swappable Batteries
- Security: ThinkShutter, TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot
- Dimension: 336.6 mm x 232.5 mm x 19.95 mm, from 1.58kg
- Ports: Thunderbolt™ 3, 1x USB-C, 2 x USB 3.0, Card reader, audio jack, HDMI, Ethernet
- Lenovo T480 Laptop
Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 6-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Business-Ready, Right Out Of The Box
- With powerful processing, a superb OS, a long battery life, the ThinkPad T480 is designed to enhance your productivity, anywhere.
- Easy to use, deploy, and service, this 14” robust laptop has a host of cutting-edge technology, including solid-state storage.
- All of this, plus the legendary ThinkPad reliability and support.
Raises performance level - and eyebrows
Delivering higher performance and far faster than its predecessor, the fast Intel® Core™ processor is designed to take your productivity to new heights. Backed by the increased efficiency and speed of DDR4 memory (up to 32 GB), the T480 gives you the power of a desktop PC and the freedom of a portable laptop.
Where form meets function
Inspired by our ThinkPad customers, this latest T-Series business machine has a USB-C docking connector on the side rather than underneath, enabling the T480 to be just 19.95 mm / 0.79 inch thin. It also has a range of convenient ports, including the lightning-quick Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3. In addition, you'll have the renowned ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard.
Get closer to the action
The T480 has a portable frame and a compact yet productive 14" display size.
Tested for battle, built for success—anywhere
Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes stringent testing for reliability and durability, including the ability to survive in hazardous physical and environmental conditions.
With its vast array of vivid colors and wide-angle views, the 14" display brings all your visuals, entertainment, and other multimedia to life. Together, they add a superior sharpness and performance boost so your work can truly shine.