Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A working used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 12-month warranty with us. May have remaining Lenovo warranty** (Serial no. suggests Lenovo warranty until Dec 2021, tends to be EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 7). Inside has noticeable wears (heavy wears on the keypad/palmrest/trackpad, etc). The outside casing has noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/sides and base; some corner paint has worn; cosmetic only). The screen work. Clean install, pre-setup, updated, ready to use. It comes with charger only, in a repacked box. The dual battery system holds 81% & 73% capacity (estimation by HWMonitor).
Available: Lenovo ThinkPad T480 Laptop
Business-Ready, Right Out Of The Box
- With powerful processing, a superb operating system, a long battery life, the ThinkPad T480 is designed to enhance your productivity, anywhere.
- Easy to use, deploy, and service, this 14” robust laptop has a host of cutting-edge technology, including SSD.
- All of this, plus the legendary ThinkPad reliability and support.
- Lenovo T480 Laptop
- Lenovo 45W AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
More product info: