Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Working used laptop (9 photos are from the listed unit). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Note: to be picky, sometimes when opening the screen - the bezel makes a click sound. Does not affect the lid/hinge; the bezel stays securely in. The screen looks okay, grade B condition (bright marks visible, see photo 5). Inside has noticeable wears/marks (on the trackpad/bezel/palmrest). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/base; some corner/edge paint wore off noticeably, etc). The battery holds approx 95% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). Comes with the charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 240GB SSD
- Intel Core i7-4810MQ @ 2.8Ghz (upto 3.8Ghz TurboBoost, 8 Threads, 4 Cores)
- 15.6" Full-HD Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Intel HD Graphics (no dedicated GPU)
- 8GB RAM included (supports upto 16GB)
- Backlit keyboard (UK)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3, 2x USB 2; Audio jack, Ethernet, Card reader, VGA, Mini DisplayPort
- Networking: Intel Wireless (7260 N), Ethernet
- Features: Webcam, built-in speakers, DVD drive, Security keyhole, battery included
- Around 2.49Kg weight
- Lenovo T540p Laptop
- Lenovo AC charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below)
Intel Core i7 ProcessorsYou can multitask more quickly & move more effortlessly - all with the convenience of a longer battery life.Back-lit KeyboardFull-sized & spill-resistant, the ergonomic ThinkPad keyboard is renowned for its array of keys, excellent feel and TrackPoint® pointing.15.6" DisplayThe anti-glare technology makes the screen more easy to look at (even over the long haul).USB 3.0Being able to transfer data ten times faster with 2x USB 3.0 ports.Portable & MIL-SPEC TestedIt meets 8 US military-spec tests for ruggedness, durability & quality (high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure / temperature & dust).Moreover, its roll-cage consisting of a carbon fibre top & a light-weight magnesium bottom add extra strength & rigidity.Dolby Advanced Audio V2A suite of audio technology from Dolby delivers a more crisp, clear sound than the last generation.VGA PortStill a business must-have for business conferencing: a native VGA port means no VGA dongles to buy/lose/replace.