Lenovo docking: tested and works. Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. We've unsealed these to check the content (may have very minimal wears/marks from our testing - we've not noticed much). The photos 2-6 shows the general condition. The serial number indicates at least a 24-month manufacturer's warranty. Has some light wears/marks. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). More units available. Fast dispatch.
The ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2 is the next generation of USB-C one-cable universal docking solutions. Supports vivid 4K displays or multiple 1080p screens, charge your notebook, connect legacy USB peripherals, wired networks and rapidly charge your mobile devices.
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH NEXT-GEN USB-C DOCKING
Why settle for ordinary when the right tools can take you to the next level? Like the ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2, the next generation of USB-C one-cable universal docking solutions. ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2 (40AS), next generation of USB-C one-cable universal docking solutions. Supports vivid 4K displays or multiple 1080p screens, charge your notebook, connect legacy USB peripherals, wired networks and rapidly charge your mobile devices*.
- One Connection, no limitations: Think of all the time you'd save if you could connect all your peripherals at once, transfer USB data at lightning-fast 10Gbps speeds, and have access to a stable, stress-free wired network connection- Jaw-dropping 4K or multiple displays*.
- Ready for your command: Ideal for being the centrepiece of your workspace.
- Completely control your ThinkPad systems with PXE Boot, System Wake-on-LAN. It also supports passing ThinkPad MAC address through the dock
- Lenovo ThinkPad Notebooks: T490 T590 X280 T480 X1 Carbon 6th X270 T480s
- Manufacturer's part number: 40AS0090UK
- 3x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 2x DisplayPort | 1x HDMI | 1x Gigabit Ethernet port Max.
- Output Power: 60W Max.
- Number of External Monitors: 3*
- *Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x 4K@60Hz, but the real video output would depend on the system's output. Also depending on many factors such as the processing capability of peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual transfer rate using the various USB connectors on this device will vary and may be slower than the defined data rates: 5Gbit/s for 3.1 Gen1 (3.0)
This listing includes:
- ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2
- 90W AC Power adapter (& UK plug)
- USB-C Cable
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
- Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part. During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our 6-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the manufacturer's' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.