Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A fast used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT for EU buyers). Has 6 month RTB warranty with us. Inside looks okay (some noticeable wears on the plastics/palmrest/bezel, etc). The screen works, grade B (small surface marks visible). Keypad has some wears. The outside casing has visible wears (e.g. on the lid/base/edges, etc). The 99Wh battery has 92% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). Outside has visible wears/marks (on the lid/edges; paint on the edge/corner wore off). Comes with the AC charger only, in the repacked box.
Available: Lenovo W540 Workstation laptop (16GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro, Backlit-Key)
Comes boxed and ready to use, running Windows 10 Pro (inc Oct 2018 update) with the core drivers installed.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.5" Full-HD (1920x1080) Display, matte, LED-backlit, non-touch (TN panel)
- High-resolution screen makes multitasking easier.
- Intel Core i7-4800MQ Quad @ 2.7Ghz (6MB Cache, 8 Threads, 4 Cores)
- 16GB RAM (Huge amount of RAM to keep apps & projects open)
- 256GB Solid State Drive (ensures faster boot, and apps opening)
- Glass-fibre reinforced case (plastic)
- 2GB Nvidia Quadro K2100M GDDR5 Dedicated Professional GPU with Optimus support for Intel HD Graphics
- Backlit ThinkPad Precision full-size keypad (UK QWERTY) & dual point system
- Stereo Speakers with DolbyÂ® Home TheaterÂ®
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: Ethernet, 1xThunderBolt, 2xUSB 3.0, 2xUSB 2.0, VGA, Combo audio/mic, card reader, Dock Connector, Security keyhole
Wireless: Intel Dual-Band Wifi 7260 (b/g/n/AC), Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Features: Webcam with dual noise-cancelling HD microphones
- Dimensions: Approx 2.7Kg weight, Battery, 376.6 x 248.1 x 27.9 - 29.5 mm
PORTABLE BUT POWERFUL
- Lenovo W540 laptop
- AC Charger (UK)
EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
We know getting the item on time is important - so here are more details.
NVIDIAÂ® Optimusâ„˘ Technology
Automatically switch to your discrete graphics card only when it's needed. Get extended battery life without sacrificing high-performance
graphics for applications, high-def videos, 3D views, and more.
FHD Display for better multitasking
The Full-HD displays helps to enable a more effective multi-tasking experience.
IntelÂ® vPro Technology
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from
anywhere in the world.
Stereo Speakers With DolbyÂ® Home TheaterÂ®
Increased audio clarity and maximized volume output without distortion â€” enjoy a crisp, clear, immersive surround sound experience over built-in
stereo speakers. All the power and nuance of the cinema, all the immediacy of live performance, now from your ThinkPad.
Integrated HD Webcam
Crystal-clear video, face-tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web-conference or chat like you're really there. Dual digital-array microphones ensure a premium audio experience.
Integrated Fingerprint Reader
Get quick, convenient access and secure login with one swipe.