Note: lower cosmetic condition condition unit. A working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen is in a grade C condition (notieable surface marks & bright mark visible when the screen, see photo 4-6). The outside casing has some heavy wears/marks (on the lid/edges/sides; some noticeable paints wears around the edges/corners). The screen bezel does not fully click in (see the photo 8). The inside also has some noticeable wears/marks (heavy wears on the keypad / palmrest / trackpad, etc). These are cosmetic and do not affect performance. The 56Wh battery holds a medium 75% original charge (HWMonitor estimation only). This laptop comes with a compatible charger (non-OEM), in a repacked box. This is a powerful laptop, expect some noise/heat during the usage. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (20% UK VAT included, VAT invoice available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-4810MQ @ 2.8Ghz (8 Threads, 4 Cores)
- 15.6" Display (1920x1080, non-touch)
- 12GB RAM included (supports up to 32GB)
- 240GB SSD
- Dedicated Quadro K2100M Graphics 2GB
- Backlit keyboard (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 2x USB 2.0, Audio jack, Ethernet, Card reader, VGA, Mini DisplayPort,
- Networking: Intel Wireless (7260 a/b/g/n), Ethernet
- Features: Webcam, built-in speakers, DVD drive, Security keyhole, battery included
- Around 2.7Kg weight
- Lenovo W541 Laptop
- AC charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout
Peace of mind:
We will include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data. This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery).
During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).